Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crisp Autumn Day Cuddled up with REG

It's a beautiful autumn day in October. My favorite season. This is what I look forward to all year. A crisp wind is blowing. Leaves are changing. Children outside playing. The perfect day to enjoy outside taking in all the beauty of nature.

Not for this CPA candidate. I am sitting inside. In front of my computer. Window open. Children screaming laughing. All disturbing my quiet study time. I get up to close the window. But before I do that I take one last deep breath of crisp fresh air. What perfect weather to be anywhere but in front of the computer!

This is NOT where I want to be today. I want to be outside. I turn and look at the calendar. Just under one month until my final exam (hopefully). My ultimate goal is to be a CPA. This is the final obstacle standing in my way. Since I already passed it once I know I can do it again. I will be a CPA by the end of this testing window.

Tomorrow I return to work after 6 weeks home on disability with my broken arm. I will need to make my weekends and my nights count twice as much. I will not be able to spend time with my husband as I was able to this past month. I will need to be spending quality time with CPAexcel and Regulation.

What a wonderful and exciting life I lead. Well, it will be wonderful and exciting once I can say I tackled the hardest thing in my life, passing the CPA exam.

Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment